Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Welcome to Dr. Radiologica's Blog!

December 30th 2014

I recently started as a Radiology resident somewhere in the Netherlands. I grew up in the capital city, where I finished medical school. My final two internships were Radiology (of course!), and Sports Medicine.

After some job interviews, the Radiology group accepted me as their youngest radiology resident, starting as soon as possible.

That meant: finding an apartment, moving, and arrange a hundred-and-thousand things at a time. And I managed so.

With this blog, I'd like to keep some stories of the life of Dr. Radiologica. I've been working for a month now, and I already found some interesting cases and conversations with colleagues, that are worth to share.

I won't publish images from my patients, or use names from patients or colleagues, nor will I describe features that will make you recognize people.

No comments:

Post a Comment